Why Media Distributors Should Exhibit:
National Media Market and Conference is the only sales event in the U.S. that purposely nurtures opportunities for building productive, long-term relationships with your educational clientele. Vendors find that this modest investment (much less expensive than most trade shows) puts you in position to listen more, create genuine rapport, and learn insider truths from your customers that will benefit your business for years to come. Your presence at the market speaks volumes about your commitment to the health of libraries and the institutions they serve.
- Cost effective approach to maintaining and expanding your client base;
- Face-to-face meetings with decision-makers and media librarians from across the United States, Canada and beyond;
- Competitive insights into new technologies and services;
- Year round opportunities to connect with the NMM community of librarians; and
- Informal networking and relationship building.