Why Exhibit at NMM?
National Media Market and Conference is the only media-related sales event in the U.S. dedicated to nurturing opportunities to build productive, long-term relationships with your educational clientele. Vendors find that this modest investment (much less expensive than most trade shows) puts you in position to listen more, create genuine rapport, and learn insider truths from your customers that will benefit your business for years to come.
NMM is the perfect place to float new ideas, introduce new products and services, and find out what's working. It's also the best venue for learning more about successful marketing to and fulfillment for institutional customers, knowledge of whose budgets, schedules, and particular circumstances and needs makes all the difference in the world.
Vendors at NMM get personal attention from our staff before, during and after the Market, including tips on how to make the most of your investment from experienced exhibitors. And your presence at the market speaks volumes about your commitment to the strength and well-being of libraries.
Best of all, NMM provides scalable opportunities, including full suites, shared suites, tables, and various levels of sponsorship, so your company can participate in a way that works best for you.
- Cost effective approach to maintaining and expanding your client base
- Scalable participation through full-suites, suite-sharing, tables, and varying levels of sponsorship from $350-$2500
- Opportunity for full-conference presentation
- Contact lists of all attendees
- Co-marketing with NMM, including FREE ADS in our very popular monthly newsletter
- High-visibility Best in Show competition
- Face-to-face meetings with decision-makers and media librarians from across the United States, Canada and beyond
- Competitive insights into new technologies and services
- Year round opportunities to connect with the NMM community of librarians
- Networking and relationship building in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere