Seize the future at the
National Media Market 2017
in Portland, OR!
As the pace of change in media increases, it gets harder and harder to make the right choices for your library. The National Media Market and Conference is dedicated to boosting your knowledge and resources in a unique, collegial atmosphere, unlike any conference you've ever attended.
This year's market - Oct. 22-26, in magnificent Portland, OR. - promises to be the biggest and best in our 39-year history. National Media Market is where professional relationships that last a lifetime get started. At NMM, you'll connect with a year-round community of knowledge, experience and insight that'll help you stay ahead of the rapid proliferation of streaming platforms and content acquisition options. You'll become well-versed with the latest media technologies and best practices. Once you've attended, you'll want to come back again and again.
We'll meet you at the Embassy Suites Portland Airport, connected to Portland downtown by light rail, not far from the Columbia River Gorge and other sites and activities.
Why Librarians and Educators Should Attend:
- Carefully curated professional development sessions keep attendees abreast of the latest industry developments;
- Focused previewing time to select quality media content for diverse collections;
- Year round support, connecting with exhibitors to meet changing content needs;
- Unique networking opportunities with peers from across the United States, Canada, and beyond;
- Special Market Discounts and pricing, which help offset the costs of attendance!