So many benefits
packed into so little time,
at such small cost.
It's why so many industry-leading professionals return, year after year.
The pace of change in media is relentless: shifting formats, new technologies, new licensing opportunities, the overwhelming flow of new content, copyright concerns, cataloging, marketing, budgeting — never has it been more challenging to be certain of making the right choices for your institution. Whether considering the long-term legal and financial implications of a contract, or just being sure that you've explored all necessary options, it's vital to have reliable sources and current data.
For 40 years, professionals have turned to the National Media Market and Conference to access dependable, up-to-the-minute knowledge, insights and resources, delivered in a unique, collegial atmosphere. Within the Market's four-plus days, you'll become part of a year-round community that will continue long afterward to enrich you and the institution you serve.
Whether media collection is your principal responsibility or one of many, the investment you make in attending NMM will pay dividends in money, time and trouble saved for your institution, and go a long way toward maximizing even the most stressed budget. And with its wealth of information at your disposal, NMM is a proven shortcut to providing your collection and its services with leadership status in your community.
Why NMM is the most important conference librarians and educators with media responsibilities
- Nonprofit NMM is run by librarians and media company representatives, all focused on providing a conference like
- Carefully curated professional development sessions, planned and presented by leading experts, keep attendees abreast of the very latest ideas, issues, and industry developments;
- Focused time to meet with exhibitors one-on-one;
- Unique networking opportunities with peers from across the United States, Canada, and beyond;
- Special Market discounts and pricing offset the costs of attendance, and provide major savings;
- Affordable registration fees provide an unmatched value, including lunch almost every day;
- Our host hotels always include cooked-to-order breakfast buffet and evening beverage/hors d'oeuvres happy hour, completing a total value package that will maximize your conference dollar.