Join NMM in Portland, Oregon!
Mark your calendar for October 21 through 26, 2017, to attend the 39th National Media Market and Conference, the premier educational media conference for educators, librarians and media distributors. The conference is conveniently located at the Embassy Suites Portland Airport.
Why Librarians and Educators Should Attend:
- Highly curated professional development sessions keep attendees abreast of the latest industry developments;
- Focused previewing time to select quality media content for diverse collections;
- Year round support connecting with exhibitors to meet changing content needs;
- Unique networking opportunities with peers from across the United States, Canada, and beyond; and
- Special Market Discounts and pricing, which helps offset the costs of attendance!
Why Media Distributors Should Exhibit:
- Cost effective approach to maintaining and expanding your client base;
- Face-to-face meetings with decisionmakers and media librarians from across the United States, Canada and beyond;
- Competitive insights into new technologies and services;
- Year round opportunities to connect with the NMM community of librarians; and
- Informal networking and relationship building.
If you're trying to reach media librarians, educators, media distributors, or others within the industry, NMM offers a variety of opportunities to highlight your brand, your issue or your expertise. Check out our standard sponsorship opportunities, or give us a call to discuss a customized opportunity that will meet your needs.