Exhibit at NMM2017
Register by June 23 to compete for the Best in Show award. All exhibitors who register by June 23 and pay at least a 50% deposit by July 24 will receive 2 additional advertising pages in the legendary NMM program guide (usually $500 extra).
2017 Exhibitor registration fee schedule:
Exhibitor Registration: $2,900
Includes 4 nights in a 2-room suite, registration for two (2) representatives, four (4) advertising pages in program guide [two (2)- 8 1/2" x11" pages, front and back, black and white], all professional development sessions, complimentary breakfast, 3 lunches, and 2 receptions.
Most exhibitors find the Embassy Suites' 2-room suite configuration easily accommodates two company representatives. Please plan on making additional hotel reservations through NMM's room block at our preferred rate of $165/night plus tax if you prefer to not sleep in the exhibiting suite, or if you need additional sleeping accommodations. NMM will work with you to identify the individual(s) who will be staying in the exhibiting suite.
Market Mania: $300
For this fee, exhibitors will receive one 10-minute slot to highlight their newest releases or product developments. Market Mania is the only screening event that is not held in the individual exhibitors suites, but rather in a large ballroom where all attendees gather, and allows exhibitors and buyers to more quickly connect over content.
- Market Mania -- extra 5 minutes: $200 (When 10 minutes is just not enough!)
- DVD player rental: $100
- Extra advertising pages in program guide (one front and one back in black and white): $500
- Additional representative registration: $200 (includes professional development sessions, lunches and receptions but not hotel accommodations)
NMM requests that all exhibitors process their registration payments to NMM electronically to cut down on administrative fees. By selecting "other payment options" during the registration process, you can have NMM generate an electronic invoice that will allow you to make payment using ACH wire transfer, which most banks offer free of charge. All fees must be received prior to the conference.
- Cancel by July 31: NMM refunds 100% of your deposit.
- Cancel August 1 to September 30: NMM applies 100% of your deposit as a registration credit for future events.
- Cancel after September 30: No refund or credit.
Contact Sarah McCleskey with questions or for more information.