Exhibitors - welcome to the 2018 Market!
Below, find all the important pre-Market tasks, explanations, deadlines, and tips for the best results and the greatest ROI. Contact Jeff Tamblyn with questions or concerns: email@example.com
Questions about arrangements or logistics?
Contact Charlotte Cole, our Operational Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MARKET MANIA INSTRUCTIONS: Complete the slot preferences online form by September 12.
2. Submit your Market Mania presentation materials in advance, also by September 12. To ensure smooth running throughout the day, all presentations will be tested and pre-loaded prior to the event, and queued up by NMM's AV team. Please, no exceptions. A signal switch will be available at the podium to cue slides and video. Please make sure your file materials are sent to us in the order in which they're to be presented.
- Video content in presentations should be submitted as a single media file. For resolution and crispness, the Market advises exhibitors to use .mp4 format. If you need to use an alternate format, or if you have questions about anything regarding your Market Mania specifications, please contact Charlotte Cole at email@example.com or at 703.474.0633 so a solution can be reached.
- All presentations will be limited to 2 GB in hard drive space and a total of ten (10) minutes in time. This includes video clips, slides, and any remarks presenter(s) plan to make. (Need more time? Contact Jeff Tamblyn firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase additional 5-minute time-slots for $200 each.)
- Please provide only one file of video content. Do not send a separate file for each clip; combine all your clips into one file. Slides may be sent as a separate file in the same folder. Please include a text file or Word document with your contact information and a brief description of the clip’s content and order of presentation.
- Name your folder using your company name (example: Bullfrog Films)
- Presentation folders should be uploaded to the National Media Market Dropbox no later than September 12, 2018, so the files can be tested, and any issues resolved in advance. Additional fees may apply if deadlines are missed.
Uploading Market mania presentation Files to the NMM Dropbox folder
- NMM is using Dropbox for Market Mania submissions. Navigate your browser to
and follow the instructions on that page to upload your files to 2018 Market Mania Clips file for submission.
3. PROGRAM GUIDE INSTRUCTIONS. All exhibitors receive 4 ad pages in the printed NMM Program Guide as part of their Market package, along with a tab page bearing company information targeted to NMM attendees. Complete the Exhibitor Tab Page Information form by September 12 . (You may be contacted for clarification or with suggestions by NMM's art director, Marti Nagy. )
4. Download, read, and follow the Program Guide Specifications to shape the design your 4 promotional pages. Be sure to upload your 4 ad pages by September 12, 2018. Remember, if you paid at least half of your exhibitor fees before June 30, you get 2 extra pages for a total of six.
5. SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS. Please send any shipments to arrive by October 4, using the following address format:
Embassy Suites – National Media Market – [Guest Name]
110 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
6. Return shipping: exhibitors will be responsible for contacting their preferred carrier for pickup from the Market hotel.
LIST OF DEADLINES
August 15 at midnight PT: Exhibitors' Registration closes
September 1: Final Registration Payment Due.
September 12: Market Mania Clips Due, along with the Market Mania Slot Preference Form. Also due: Program Guide ad page design and copy, and tab page information forms.
October 4, 2018: Exhibitor shipments arrive at Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown.
October 7, 2018: The 40th National Media Market officially begins!
1. Download and post the new NMM Official exhibitor graphic badge, to let everyone know you're exhibiting at the 2018 Market. The .zip package includes 5 different graphic formats for use on:
- print collateral
- social media
2. Download the document "ROI" and take advantage of marketing opportunities listed in it.