Screening Program Overview for Exhibiting Partners
Welcome to our Screening Program information page. Many of you have questions that will be answered below. If you do not see the answer to your question, get in touch with Jessica Hammond, email@example.com.
The National Media Market Screening Program is a monthly program where Exhibiting Partner's of the National Media Market provide full film previews of select titles for each grade level screening page. The National Media Market will execute a multilevel marketing strategy to support the goals of the program.
- Increase stature of the National Media Market as a go-to resource for educational media and technology.
- Gain exposure and drive traffic for participating Exhibiting Partner's.
- Up to three (3) Registered EP's featured on each screening room (K-6, 7-12, and Collegiate) page per month.
- Full film preview provided via embed codes inserted into Screening Room webpage.
- EP responsible for providing secure embed code for use on National Media Market site.
- National Media Market maintains responsibility for accurate EP descriptive text and links back to EP product pages.
- National Media Market maintains responsibility for removal of content upon completion of agreed upon screening term (30 days or 1-month).
- National Media Market maintains responsibility for marketing the screening program.
- Discounts to viewers coming from Screening Room are allowed and will be shared on approval of EP.
- Joint EP presentations allowed (for example, streaming provided by one EP while content distribution rights are owned by another).
- National Media Market will share all page analytics with EP's upon completion of their screening month.
- There is no cost to participate in this program if you are a registered for the current years conference as an EP.
The Embed Codes:
560x315 size; responsive coding accepted.
Preferably an iframe
Securely able to be embedded on the nmm.net website
If you have a server that allows your films to be embedded on certain sites only that is helpful. We do not want viewers to illicitly download or steal your content. We can't have the films be IP restricted as there will be a large number (hopefully) of viewers from all over the place. If you would like to password protect your content, please provide the password. We will publish the video password with the description of your title on the screening program page.
To confirm your interest in the program use this link. Please be sure to select the age range of your content and note that we will program around the monthly themes, but we will not restrict content to just those themes.
To submit your title, use the form on this page. Please submit only a single title per form. To see when you are scheduled to share your films, check the Screening Program Schedule page. Please note, this schedule is subject to updates. You will be notified directly of your assignment months.
Tentative Monthly Themes:
- July: Keep Learning Retention High! Summer Time for K-12
- August: Gearing Back Up for Classes: Diving into the Academic Year
- September: National Hispanic Heritage Month
- October: LGBT History Month and Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- November: National Bullying Awareness Month and National Native American Heritage Month
- December: Getting the Essentials Before Winter Break
- January: National Mentoring Month
- February: Black History Month & LGBT History Month
- March: Women's History Month & National Nutrition Month
- April: Child Abuse Awareness Month & Earth Awareness Month
- May: South Asian and Asian Pacific Awareness Month & Jewish American Heritage Month
- June: LGBT Pride Month & Caribbean American Heritage Month