UPDATE: All remaining registration scholarships from Alexander Street/ProQuest have been awarded. Thanks to all who applied!
- Julie Bradford, Lake County Public Library
- Vicki Parsons, Georgia Gwinnett College - Kaufman Library
- Jennifer Rice, Kent State University Library
- Michael Rodriguez, University of Connecticut
- Ralph Tomlinson, Olathe Public Library
- Uri Kolodney, UT Austin
- Monica Moore, University of Notre Dame
- Rachel Becker, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Suzanne Hinnefeld, Cushwa-Leighton Library, Saint Mary's College
- Kellie Nunley, Boyd County Public Library, Ashland KY
Alexander Street, a ProQuest company, has generously sponsored registration funding for up to 10 attendees. Funding for each recipient of this grant will cover the $250 registration fee. Funds are administered by the National Media Market and Conference, on the basis of applicant suitability, demonstrated need, and order received.
Funding is made available to NMM from Alexander Street/ProQuest. Applicants will be responsible for travel, lodging, and meals not covered under our registration. For any further information, please contact Jeff Tamblyn, Chair, National Media Market.